As part of their Ready to Be tour, the iconic group is taking the stage at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, adding their name to the concert lineup for this year in the island city-state.
Before the month concluded, TWICE announced through their official social media account the schedule of the additional Europe and Asia legs of their Ready to Be world tour. This September, the South Korean girl group is slated to perform three shows in Southeast Asia and Europe, including Singapore.
The Ready to Be world tour is the fifth—and by far the largest—tour of TWICE yet. What is Love singers, Mina, Dahyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo, Sana, Chaeyun, and Tzuyu, are coming to Singapore for the second part of the tour, making way for more dates to their concert, including the Philippines, London, Thailand, Paris, Berlin, and Bangkok.
TWICE 5th World Tour: ‘Ready to Be’
On April 15, the top-selling JYP Entertainment South Korean girl group officially kicked off in Seoul, where TWICE performed their viral hit songs, Talk That Talk, Set Me Free, and Fancy. They took over the KSPO Dome, leaving fans wanting more with each and every song performance.
This concert is in support of their 12th mini-album Ready to Be, which was released on March 10. Aside from the pre-released track Moonlight Sunrise, the Ready to Be album also featured Set Me Free, which comes in both Korean and English.
Aside from that, TWICE is also preparing for the official launch of their Japanese subunit, MISAMO—that’s Mina, Sana, and Momo—who are releasing another mini-album this July.
Months back, TWICE already made an announcement about their concerts in Australia, Japan, and North America, as part of the Ready to Be world tour. Hence, the current schedule of the TWICE World Tour is as follows:
- April 15 & 16 – KSPO Dome, Seoul
- May 3 – Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney
- May 6 – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
- May 13 & 14 – Yanmar Stadium, Nagai, Osaka
- May 20 & 21 – Ajinomoto Stadium, Tokyo
- June 10 – Sofi Stadium, Los Angeles
- June 13 – Oakland Arena, Oakland
- June 16 – Tacoma Dome, Seattle
- June 21 – Global Life Field, Dallas
- June 24 – Toyota Center, Houston
- June 28 – United Center, Chicago
- July 2 – Scotiabank Arena, Toronto
- June 6 – Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- July 9 – Truist Park, Atlanta, Georgia
- September 2 – Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore
- September 8 – The O2, London
- September 11 – Accor Arena, Paris
- September 14 – Mercedes Benz Arena, Berlin
- September 23 – Impact Arena, Bangkok
- September 30 – Philippine Arena, Bulacan
TWICE last performed in Singapore in 2019 for their Twicelight Tour. Now, with borders opened and social activities coming back to life, the group is more than ready to sing out loud the ultimate fan favorites, like More & More, What is Love, Moonlight Sunrise, and Yes or Yes.
No details about ticket sales have been posted yet. However, be on standby for updates to get the latest. Stay tuned!
Cover image credit: TWICE